- PLEASE LET US KNOW IF ANYTHING EXCEEDS 48” X 48” X 6”(we don't deliver furniture).
- If FYA is late on a delivery you can reschedule, request a full or partial refund (not exceeding 25% of the delivery fee) or request credit for a future delivery.
- If an item is damaged or missing we will cover the wholesale cost up to $99 if it is determined that the damage was the result of our negligence. We will not be responsible for items damaged during transport (this includes exposure to heat or cold between our vehicles and the pickup and delivery locations for a reasonable length of time). Please make sure your goods are packed securely or ready for shipping.
- There is a $4.99 fee if a courier has to wait more than 5 minutes of arrival on pickups and deliveries.
- Pick-up and drop-off window is 15 minutes following scheduled exchange time. If possible we may offer a 15 minute courtesy window to customers if our schedule allows, in this event you will be responsible for a $4.99 late fee per bag 15 minutes after your scheduled exchange time and every 15 minutes after that, with an additional $24.99 after hours fee if you arrive after 7:00 pm and $4.99 per bag after midnight.
(The late fee does not apply to incoming flights/cruises/buses provided you leave us your travel information and schedule your exchange time at least 45 minutes after your landing) (However you will not be entitled to a refund without notice of delay at least 90 minutes before your scheduled exchange time) Best practice is to notify us as soon as you know you are delayed.
In the event we are delayed you will be entitled to a 5% discount (upon request) at 15 minutes after your reservation time, and each 15 minutes after, but no more than 25% of your total order.
- You have up to 30 minutes after you place your same-day order to alter your reservation without incurring any additional fees (granted it is not 90 minutes before your reservation time). Once your updated time is confirmed, the late fees take effect one minute after this updated time.
- You represent and warrant that any baggage you ask us to store or handle does not contain illegal drugs or other substances, illegal drug paraphernalia, weapons or other contraband of any kind.
- Free Your Arms assumes no responsibility or liability for the following items in or as checked baggage: money, negotiable papers, securities, business documents, irreplaceable books, manuscripts, publications, photographic or electronic equipment, computers, computer hardware or software, jewelry, watches, eyeglasses (prescription or non-prescription), silverware, china, precious metals, heirlooms, furs, tobacco products, antiques, artifacts, paintings and other works of art, medicines, human organs, commercial items, cosmetics, samples, or any similar valuable or fragile items.
- Please lock your bags. We are not responsible for lost items as a result of unlocked bags. And we don't carry locks.
- The Storing Party shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Free Your Arms, its officers, officials, employees and volunteers from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, or liabilities, or for loss or damage to property, which arises out of The Storing Party's use of The Free Your Arms Mobile Luggage services, or from the conduct of Free Your Arms business, or from any activity, work or thing done, permitted, or suffered by The Storing Party in or about the Premises, except only such injury or damage as shall have been occasioned by the sole negligence of Free Your Arms.
- In the case of damage, delay or loss, FYA will compensate the customer up to $99. A report must be filed online or in person. Such report must be filed within thirty days after your drop off time. FYA will not be liable for loss or damage unless such damage is caused by our negligence, which does not include damage resulting from shifting of items during transport.
- Except to the extent inconsistent with applicable laws, Free Your Arms will not accept liability for cosmetic and/or superficial damage caused to baggage as a result of normal wear and tear during the course of any of the operations of carriage.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 HOURS in advance for a full refund. 90 MINUTES prior for a 50% refund.
- There will be no refunds issued for changes or cancellations made within 60 minutes of your exchange times.
- If you happen to miss your bags due to our delay of more than 30 minutes, you will be entitled to a 50% refund and we will get your luggage to you on our dime using FEDEX in 3 - 5 business days. We don't recommend you store any items you need NEXT DAY. If you store any items that you need next day, the NEXT DAY shipping charges will be your responsibility. Be aware that depending on the time of day, that we may not be able to FEDEX your items until the next business day.
- If you are late and cannot retrieve your luggage on time, we will ship your luggage to you on your dime including late fees. Be aware that these costs can range anywhere from $25 - $300 PER BAG depending on how fast you want your items shipped. We may not be able to send your bags until the next business day.
- Any items not claimed within 30 days of your end date will be sold for auction.
- By making a reservation with us you agree to all of the above.