Custom Service & Moving
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bold-memberships-price.liquid
- You represent and warrant that any baggage you ask us to store or handle does not contain illegal drugs or other substances, illegal drug paraphernalia, weapons or other contraband of any kind.
- Free Your Arms/Subbnb assumes no responsibility or liability for the following items in or as checked baggage: money, negotiable papers, securities, business documents, irreplaceable books, manuscripts, publications, photographic or electronic equipment, computers, computer hardware or software, jewelry, watches, eyeglasses (prescription or non-prescription), silverware, china, precious metals, heirlooms, furs, tobacco products, antiques, artifacts, paintings and other works of art, medicines, human organs, commercial items, cosmetics, samples, or any similar valuable or fragile items.
- The Storing Party shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Free Your Arms/Subbnb, its officers, officials, employees and volunteers from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, or liabilities, or for loss or damage to property, which arises out of The Storing Party's use of The Free Your Arms/Subbnb Mobile Luggage services, or from the conduct of Free Your Arms/Subbnb's business, or from any activity, work or thing done, permitted, or suffered by The Storing Party in or about the Premises, except only such injury or damage as shall have been occasioned by the sole negligence of Subbnb.
- In the case of baggage damage, delay or loss, a Luggage Service Report must be filed in person. Such report must be filed within thirty days after your drop off time. Free Your Arms/Subbnb will not be liable for loss or damage to unchecked baggage unless such damage is caused by our negligence, which does not include damage resulting from shifting of items during transport.
- Except to the extent inconsistent with applicable laws, Free Your Arms/Subbnb will not accept liability for cosmetic and/or superficial damage caused to baggage as a result of normal wear and tear during the course of any of the operations of carriage.
- VERY IMPORTANT: If the customer is more than 15 minutes late for the designated reservation time, the customer may need to create another reservation which will incur additional charges. If the customer is more than 15 minutes late, the customer may also have the option (based on the availability of our couriers to have the courier wait at an additional $5.99 per hour per bag. (We take pride in our on-time performance, and getting your bags to you on-time is in large part a result of you and your fellow travelers being on-time. In other words DON'T BE LATE!!!)
By making this reservation you agree to all of the above.